NOVUS is a biotech startup founded by three young scientists with a passion of transforming scientific research into clinical application. Government’s policy has implemented a number of supports to the science and technology sector in a view of establishing high-tech industry in Hong Kong. In the view of bridging the gap between the industry and academic institutions, Novus has identify this valuable opportunities and is established to fit itself as the bridge between industry and institutions to accelerate the commercialization process and put the cutting edge technology into application.
Our company is now experiencing rapid growth resulting in an immediate need for project scientist to be part of Hong Kong team.
- Responsible for experimental design and implementation
- Responsible for development and launching of commercial product
- Presenting findings to senior management
- Work close with collaborators for product validation and evaluation
- Assist senior management for administration and team management
- Relevant background in biological science
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Strong organization skills with ability to work independently